Ok, so for several months, I’ve neglected this app, and I finally got around to fixing it. Basically, I updated my appengine libraries and GWT libraries, and it broke the app, preventing it from getting the list of sorting algorithms available to display with the app. Now that it is corrected, this should all work much better. I’ve also included the (very rudimentary) javadoc for the project at: http://showsort.darkhelm.org/doc/index.html. It is my rather rough attempt at writing documentation for the entire app, so please, bear with me.
All in all, it ended up being a rather complex way to do something simple (sort an array of integers). As time progresses, I will most likely add to this app. There are some GWT 2.0 features I’d like to fiddle with, and some further features I’d like to add, not to mention getting a few more sorting algorithms added to the roster.