Read Time:54 Second
A lot has happened to this little sub-project of mine. Originally simply a part of the ShowSort app, after breaking it out into its own project (see previous entry), I eventually moved it over to Google Code, completely segregating it from the ShowSort app into a project of its own.
I then transitioned it over into a maven project, hopefully separating it from the NetBeans-specific structure to something portable (in case I switch to a different IDE or something). This didn’t go off without a few bumps along the way, but it is looking like it is getting closer to the mark finally. Maven lets me do some real nice things, like finally having some version management, and setting up a simple repository (which eventually, I’ll get this into the main maven repositories).
I also updated the project to use the GWT 2.1.0 release, which finally removes my previous dependence on the aging gwt-incubator, in favor of the new Logging API presented in 2.1.0, which is far more comfortable to work with.
One thought on “More about the SyntaxHighlighter”
Ok, to add to all of this, I now have this rolled into being able to be released into the Maven central repositories, which means I no longer need to use up precious source repository space for the jar files. It took a bit of doing, but it seems to be working.
Group ID: com.alexgorbatchev
Artifact ID: gwt-syntaxhighlighter